The 2- piece Fiberglass Shower Drains is designed for use with any fiberglass shower and offers easy installation whether it be for new construction, remodels, or simple drain failure replacements. Manufactured and assembled in the USA by Plastic Oddities, “Friend of the Plumber”. The drains are offered in two sizes and several options of metal strainers. The base of the drains have weep slots to allow any fluid around the strainer to still pass through the drain in order to prevent leaks. The plastic strainer barrel has brass inserts that allow the strainer to screw down to the drain making it easy to replace the strainer or upgrade to a more decorative style. The paper ring acts as a friction gasket to aid in the installation of the drain. The rubber gasket gives the drain a positive seal after the drain is installed. Quality Plastic Oddities parts – since 1975.
Refer to the video below for important installation tips of the “Plumber & DIY Friendly” Plastic Oddities fiberglass shower drain.
- Receptor base design allows secondary drainage if leaks occur around strainer
- V-shaped coarse threads that are 8 threads per inch
- Brass inserts in the plastic strainer barrel
- Sealing and friction gaskets for positive seal to shower base
- 4 ¼” diameter strainers available in a variety of finishes
- 2 5/8" center to center screw mount diameter
- Made in the USA
- Available in two sizes
- Fits over 2” SCH 40 DWV pipe
- Fits over 1.5” SCH 40 DWV pipe
- 4 ¼” diameter strainers in a variety of finishes:
- Stamped Metal Strainers
- Cast Metal Strainers
Additional Information: This product is also available in ABS. For availability and pricing please call us at 800-863-1367 or email us at email@example.com. Minimum order may apply.