The lead free wrought copper solder pressure male adapter is used in residential and commercial systems such as potable water, air conditioning and refrigeration. Lightweight, strong and corrosion resistant, and cannot produce toxic fumes in a fire. The male adapter features a solder cup and male NPT thread. These fittings provide a means for adapting a solder connection to a threaded connection.
- Adapts to standard female pipe threads with soldering
- Requires pressure to maintain flow
- Lead free refers to the whetted surface of the pipe, fittings and fixtures in potable water systems that have a weighted average lead content of 25%, source: California Health and Safety Code (116875); Vermont Act 193.
- Sweat x male iron pipe thread connections
- In addition to its inherent qualities of beauty, durability, and low maintenance, copper’s reusability makes it an ideal application in sustainable projects.
- Lightweight, strong and corrosion resistant, and cannot produce toxic fumes in a fire.
- ½” CXM
- ¾” CXM
- 1” CXM
- 1-1/4” CXM
- 1-1/2” CXM
- 2” CXM
- 3” CXM