The Poly-Alloy Crimp PEX Elbow is an easy to install, low-cost solution to connect to PEX tubing. They are suitable for potable water distribution and hydronic heating applications. The fittings can be used in either a stainless steel clamp system or a copper crimp ring system as well.
The Poly-Alloy Crimp PEX Elbow is available in a variety of sizes.
- ½” - 25 per bag
- ¾” - 25 per bag
- ¾” x ½” x ½” - 25 per bag
- ¾” x ¾” x ½” - 25 per bag
- 1” - 10 per bag
- 1” x 1” x ½” - 10 per bag
- 1” x 1” x ¾” - 10 per bag
- Broad line of fittings, manifolds, regulator, thermostatic and ball valves: A typical barb system offers the lowest material cost.
- CLAMP ring connections - The time saving clamp rings and tool offer reduced equipment cost, one tool clamps all sizes and the necessity to check each fitting ring with a go / no-go gauge is eliminated.
- CRIMP ring connections - Copper crimp rings and the heavy duty tool with interchangeable jaws, does not require calibration and allows each joint to be checked with a go / no-go gauge.
**Pricing is subject to change at any time.